Feb 13, 2012

Monday Menu

it's back! I've been playing with the idea of re-introducing this series of posts and today seems like the perfect Monday!

menu 2-13



I'll start the menu for tomorrow since dinner tonight is already over with and it wasn't exciting enough to write about anyway. :)


Tuesday: Valentines Day!!
Shrimp Fettuccine with a Parmesan Cream sauce
Garden Salad
Bruschetta on grilled Sourdough
Chocolate Strawberries & Mini Cupcakes


Wednesday:
Pork Chops w/ pan seared apples
Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Green Beans
Garden Salad

Thursday:
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches
Broccoli Salad

Friday:
Terriyaki Chicken Thighs
Brown Rice
Peas and toasted Almonds
Garden Salad

Saturday:
French Dip Sandwiches (I make mine in the slow cooker)
Coleslaw with Blue-cheese and poppy seeds

Sunday:
Garlic Herb Strip Steak
Caprese Salad
Roasted Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes (I typically hate potatoes but I made these last month while my sister was visiting and they were, by far, the best potato I've ever had! I hate them a little less now :))

** If you plan on posting your menu somewhere please leave me a link! I love to check out what other people are planning for dinner.... yah I'm kind of nosey like that. I have a very full day planned for tomorrow: Alaina's class play and then Valentines party, Chase's class party, I need to prep everything for dinner, make the desserts, make little-tiny flags for the cupcakes and sew a bunch of garlands for the kitchen, finish a science project with A and write up a post for the Crate blog..... whew! I'm so happy I work well under pressure - I probably shouldn't leave so many things for the last minute either..... Oh well, no one is perfect.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Hope your day is filled with pretty flowers, yummy candy and lots of love! xo ~ T

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, how do you fit it all in and manage to cook that amazing menu as well?

christina said...

i have been looking over your meus and they are SO yummy sounding. I will have to plan a week out and let you know when I post it.
Thank you for these.
XO