Sep 28, 2011

helloooo!

I am so bad. I meant to come back here last week but in the words of my daughter "you're busy, busy, busy. You have 2 kids," and you know what? It's true, I do have 2 kids. So, that's what I'm going to attribute my lack of blogging to. :) AND my baby started preschool this week! Little Chase is now in school, it's only been 2 days so both him and I are trying to transition ourselves into this new adventure. I wish I had photos to share, but sadly I don't. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with the camera on his 1st day and when I picked him up he immediately wanted to go home. No photo opts for us!

On the Crate Paper front, I created a few new projects, tutorials and layouts this month. It's always a good thing to be inspired..... and finding a little extra mojo doesn't hurt either. :)


I recycled this project, but I love the Random chipboard pieces from Crate. It was reason enough to re0create this canvas!




I loveeee these colors, it reminds me of a pretty shabby vintage Christmas. Everything used for this layout is Crate Papers new Peppermint collection. I may be trying to introduce an icy sea-foam blue into my holiday decor this year!




I've also done a couple of post's on gift wrapping recently. I've dubbed them "Crate Scraps to Gift-wrap." You can check out of my 5 simple must haves for a lovely gift in this post!







and if you need some ideas for Holiday gift wrap click here for my Crate Paper post!





and after all that, I still have one more Crate layout to share later this week, but here's a peek. :)



Ok, so that should bring me up to date with the creative happenings of this past week. whew~ that was quite the post! I need to run to the grocery store and then onto Starbucks for a quick pumpkin latte before dinner! Happy Wednesday all!

3 comments:

Angela said...

These are all beautiful projects! I love the spools. And I always thought pink and light green would make great holiday colors... maybe this year I'll steer away from the traditional :)

-Angela
http://gardenandsea.blogspot.com

Blossom inch said...

all of the projects are beautiful, love all the spools with the banners, the layout, the canvas project - stunning indeed!

Bonnie said...

such gorgeous projects! love the gift wrapping!